Monday, January 7, 2013

ECHOS



In the dark silent corners of my mind;

Echoes of all the happiness I left behind.

Talks and promises of all the love for me,

All of this seems to be but a bleak memory.



Echoes of the song you sang to me that night,

I sit in the darkness for nothing seems right.

Visualizing the moment you came to my side,

Thinking and dreaming of someone to confide.


Echoes of all the precious words you have said,

Dances of hope fad as the many tears I shed.

You told me you would be there, I feel so alone,

Regretting not with with the angels to carry me home.


Listening one night to the echoes of the past

Could there be something that will make them last?

Searching for answers to all the lost memories

That I cry out dear Lord "Lord please make me free."


The love that engulfed my heartbroken soul;

I feel like my life is spinning out of control.

Out of the light a strong caring voice,

Said unto me, "dear child, you do have a choice."


Written By: Sandie Divan

No comments:

Post a Comment