Monday, January 7, 2013

The Other Side



I know where I am, and it feels so right,

I'm looking back at them, and walking toward the light.

That's the way, I remember spending last night,

The many before me, all dressed in white.


I can hear all you say, hear when you pray,

So tired these days, I just want to stay.

Once in a place, of a world gone gray,

I seem so close to you, yet so far away.


It's hard to explain, but a long awaited ride,

Somewhere between you, and the other side.

I feel like I have to go, they're showing me the light,

I look down below, did I really loose my fight?


Whispers of angels and chimes of perfected sound,

My soul journeys back, I returned to earthly ground.

The jobs not finished, waiting for the glorious day.

God's angels promised that soon I would forever stay.


When that time comes, I know  I'll be all right,

Because its God ahead, who's showing me the light.

Please! Don't be so sad, there's no more pain to be had,

For God's angels will be holding my hand, to the other side.


Written By: Sandie Divan

No comments:

Post a Comment