Monday, January 7, 2013

The Reward:


Many times we worry, about what we're going to do:
When faced with situations, those trials we must go through.
But Jesus never promised us, a life so full of ease;
We have access to a wonderful place, if we only use our keys

Why is it that we worry, and get alarmed by what we see
When we know Him to be our Father, a mighty friend is He
Sometimes we may not feel Him, but we know that He is near
Our prayers through tearful eyes, He said He'd always hear

Help my friend is on the way, He'll never let you down.
No matter what it appears to be, no matter how it sounds.
It may not come tomorrow, you may just have to wait;
But one thing is for certain, it will never be too late.

Take a little time my friends, you are never all alone
There is a place of utter peace before Gods Heavenly Throne.
I'm coming Lord , I answered, for the time is so very near;
I hear Him calling unto me that you are so very dear.

Come this way my child, let's take a peaceful walk;
I'll hold you and I'll comfort you and listen while you talk.
You had the courage to overcome and endure till the end;
I'm right here with open arms and here for you loving friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment